- Mon, 15:18: Took the # 52 instead of the # 60, & was 3/4 mi the wrong way before I realized my error. Well, I wanted a walk anyway. #facebookatbusstop
- Mon, 18:23: Two days, two rejections. #wheretosendnext
- Mon, 18:44: When you invite writers over for dinner, you wind up with more bottles of booze than you started with. #timetoinvitemore
- Mon, 18:52: Oddly, I’m thinking of writing an essay: “If I Believed in God, This is What I’d Believe About Him/her…” #weirdestagnostic
- Mon, 20:48: Aaaand, *another* lovers’ quarrel in the same story. This is turning into a soap opera.
- Tue, 08:51: I don’t think I’m going to donate to #kickstarters for anthologies that don’t have some open submissions. New writers need a leg up.
- Tue, 09:26: RT @BCSmagazine: Here are the finalist stories in the Reader Poll for Best of BCS Year Four! And the final vote; pick your favorite: http:/…
- Tue, 09:27: My novelette “Serkers and Sleep” is a finalist in the BCS Reader’s Poll! Winner gets included in the Yr 4 anthology. http://t.co/FZl2dxcdpu
- Tue, 09:28: All of the other finalists are people I follow on Twitter. Hm!
- Tue, 09:29: RT @BCSmagazine: Those Reader Poll finalist stories are @mythicdelirium, @foxvertebrae, @RoseLemberg, @ken_schneyer, & @tinaconnolly. http:…
- Tue, 09:47: I need an innocent, random way for a 3rd party who knows both to discover that an insurance adjuster has been talking with a technician.
- Tue, 10:42: 6,200 words, and I haven’t got to the crisis yet. Bloody thing’s going to be a novelette.
- Tue, 10:50: RT @GLValentine: Gravity has the potential to be a beautifully-executed SF thriller. That will give me a heart attack.
- Tue, 10:53: RT @tzniuswarrior: wow, @BCSmagazine reader poll finalists = the five stories i voted for. :] you can go pick one – http://t.co/siVHF3YRVU
- Tue, 10:55: RT @Scetchlink: @kseniaanske Take a day to write about complete nonsense. That always helps me. Some of my best ideas have come from it.
Leave a Reply